"New York" CNC Edition is a design for vintage jazz style, it is the perfect inheritance of the "Meyer Bros NY". "New York" CNC Edition is with medium baffle, round medium chamber, and round sidewall, it has the versatile timbre and moderate overtone, warm tone, powerful sound, and easy altissimo.
New York CNC Edition's design objectives:
- Versatile timbre and moderate overtone -- Middle baffle create versatile timbre with moderate overtone. The round sidewall and round chamber create a warm tone.
- Easy altissimo -- Kanee's unique facing-curve design makes it easier to play and control the altissimo.
- Powerful sound -- Kanee's unique facing-curve design makes it easier to play and control sound and makes reed to vibrate more powerfully.
- The mouthpiece's baffle, facing-curve, surface, and carving are manufactured by CNC. This ensures that the data precision and stable quality.
- The material of "New York" is high-quality Hard Rubber. This material is developed independently by KANEE.
- Mouthpieces's surface is treated with high quality sandblasting.
Tip Opening Size：7 -- 0.081 inch